Ask me about Lost
- 1. Top 5 favorite characters?
- 2. Top 5 least favorite characters?
- 3. The Character that is most like me?
- 4. How many times I have watched lost?
- 5. The most boring character?
- 6. If you were on the island who would be your BFF?
- 7. A character that you first hated but then loved?
- 8. A character that you first loved but then hated?
- 9. Episode that makes you angry?
- 10. Episode that makes you cry?
- 11. Do you have fear of flights after you watched lost?
- 12. What's the first thing you would do after the plane crashed?
- 13. Which character has the saddest background story?
- 14. What was the most unnecessary death?
It makes me sad sometimes that Charlie never got to find out that Hurley wasn’t lying when he said it was worth $136 million.
Made me more annoyed that Sun found Charlie’s DS ring in Aaron’s crib and then the show forgot all about that.